10 Horas Construcción Seguridad Orientación El programa de certificación de seguridad de construcción (10 horas) está diseñado para proveer a un trabajador de construcción nuevo la conciencia general para reconocer y evitar los peligros en un sitio de construcción. OSHA recomienda los cursos de este programa como una orientación a la salud y seguridad ocupacional para los trabajadores cubierto por OSHA 29 CFR 1926. The OSHA Outreach 10hr online training course is the primary method for instructing construction workers in the basics of occupational safety and health and preparing them for the hazards of accidents and injuries on the jobsite that can be preventable. Training fullfills OSHA standards as required by OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1926 – Construction. Este es un certificado del curso y no proporciona una tarjeta Outreach DOL hasta completarse. Para nuestro curso Outreach que otorga la tarjeta oficial DOL haga click aqui.
10 Horas Construcción Seguridad Orientación Overview
States with Mandatory Requirements: (See Details – PDF)
- Connecticut (requirement specific to certain kinds of job sites)
- Massachusetts (effective 2004)
- Missouri (effective August 28, 2009)
- Nevada (effective January 1, 2010)
- New Hampshire (requirement specific to certain kinds of job sites)
- New York (effective July 1, 2008)
- Pennsylvania – Philadelphia (requirement specific to certain kinds of job sites)
- Rhode Island (requirement specific to certain kinds of job sites)
Hours:10 horas Course Outline
- Módulo 1: Introducción a OSHA y el acto OSHA
- Módulo 2: Foco Cuatro: Protección de Caídos
- Módulo 3: Foco Cuatro: Golpeado por y Atrapado Entre
- Módulo 4: Foco Cuatro: Seguridad Eléctrica
- Módulo 5: El Equipo de Protección Personal para Construcción
- Módulo 6: Peligros de la Salud en la Construcción
- Módulo 7: Escaleras y Escaleras
- Módulo 8: Manejo de Materiales y Almacenamiento para la Construcción
- Módulo 9: Herramientas de Mano y Eléctricas
- Módulo 10: Los andamios
- Módulo 11: Escaleras y escalas
- Examen final
Module Quizzes Evalúe como los empleadores y los empleados deben comportarse en escenarios de trabajo comunes basado en los estándares de OSHA, con 70% precisión. Final Exam Aplique información de OSHA, los procedimientos de inspección, la comunicación de riesgos por escrito, el acto OSHA, y los estándares de OSHA para responder a los escenarios del mundo real con 70% precisión. Course Completion Upon successful completion of this course, a temporary printable certificate will be made available. Passing participants will receive a OSHA/DOL Outreach Construction Card within 4-6 weeks.* Upon enrollment in the OSHA 10-hour Construction Outreach Training course, you will have 6 months from the time you start to complete it – in order to receive credit. After 6 months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again. *Note: In order to receive your OSHA/DOL Construction wallet card, you must complete the survey at the end of the course. Free HazCom & GHS Supplemental Course A free Hazard Communication Standard (HazCom) and Globally Harmonized System of Chemical Classification and Labeling (GHS) course is included with registration of any OSHA Outreach course. The revised Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200) took effect May 25, 2012 and OSHA requires training regarding chemical hazards in the workplace. OSHA states employees throughout the U.S. needed to have completed GHS-HAZCom training by December 1, 2013 to be in compliance with new GHS standards. In this course, you will learn about the HazCom (Hazardous Communication) Standard and the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS), and how to use Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and chemical labels to protect yourself from hazards or react to chemical exposures. Free PDF Study Guide Course also includes a free OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Study Guide! This PDF Study Guide will assist you to pass the final exam and receive your DOL wallet card. This guide is a great supplement to the OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course and can help as a great quick reference guide for the future. Note: The 10 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses. You will also find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the “Materials” tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/.
- General Industry OSHA Regulations – OSHA 29 CFR – Part 1910
- Construction OSHA Regulations – OSHA 29 CFR – Part 1926
FAQS Are you OSHA Approved and are your courses compliant and approved? OSHA does not approve or endorse products and therefore a course cannot be OSHA approved. OSHA only authorizes or accepts training providers. We offer an OSHA accepted program provided by 360training.com, an OSHA accepted provider. OSHA does not approve or endorse products and therefore a course cannot be OSHA approved. OSHA only authorizes or accepts training providers. OSHA.com’s 10 and 30 hour OSHA Outreach Training courses are OSHA compliant, meet the OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and OSHA 29 CFR 1926 requirements
What are OSHA’s rules for online training? For OSHA 10-hour/30-hour Outreach training programs, students must:
- Spend at least 600 minutes in a 10-hour training course and 1800 minutes in a 30-hour course.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Complete all course work (including survey) within three months for the 10-hour Outreach courses from the starting date.
- Complete all course work (including survey) within six months for the 30-hour Outreach courses from the starting date.
- Start the course within 12 months of registration.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of 70% in three attempts or less.
Is there a time restriction on completing the OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Outreach Courses? Yes. You must complete the course within three months of the day you began the 10-hour courses. You must complete the course within six months of the day you began the 30-hour courses. You must begin your course within 12 months of registration. Who should take a 10-hour or 30-hour safety training course? The 10-hour course is intended for entry level workers. The 30-hour program is for workers with some safety responsibility. What is covered in the 10-hour and 30-hour safety training courses? The 10-hour safety training courses provide basic awareness training on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of workplace hazards. The course also provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and filing a complaint. The 30-hour safety training courses provide a greater depth and variety of training on an expanded list of topics associated with workplace hazards in each industry. OSHA provides authorized trainers procedures for each industry program on the topic outlines for each industry.
- Request a consultation visit that involves a complete hazard identification survey;
- Involve employees in the consultation process;
- Correct all hazards identified by the consultant;
- Implement and maintain a safety and health management system that, at a minimum, addresses OSHA’s 1989 Safety and Health Program Management Guidelines;
- Lower your company’s Lost-Workday Injury and Illness rate (LWDII) and Total Recordable Case Rate (TRCR) below the national average; and
- Agree to notify your state Consultation Project Office prior to making any changes in the working conditions or introducing new hazards into the workplace
For more information, visit the OSHA web page for SHARP programs.
Meets Latest OSHA Standards The OSHA Outreach 10 hour Construction training course provides instruction on OSHA standards as required by 29 CFR 1926 (Construction).
- OSHA Accepted Provider
- Meets Latest OSHA Standards
- Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Download certificate of completion
- Auto-bookmarking never lose place
- 100% Online – 24×7 Support
- Money Back Guarantee
OSHA 10 Hour (Spanish) Construction Training 10 Horas Construcción Seguridad Orientación Price: $69.00
24×7 Customer Support Search the knowledge base, submit a support ticket, troubleshoot issues, recover passwords, chat, e-mail or call the customer support desk. We look forward to helping you. Find support for any course – click here. Phone: (877) 881-2235 OSHA Training Group Discounts Get up to a 40% group discount! Enroll and train all your food safety employees with a group enrollment. Track progress, generate reports, and manage learners using a cloud-based platform. More Info Key OSHA Terms: OSHA 10-hour Construction Course, OSHA Outreach, 10hr, 10 hour, Construction, Safety Certification, Certificate, DOL Card. Our OSHA Outreach training courses are accepted by OSHA and powered by 360training.com. Outreach Trainer – Curtis Chambers – OSHAtrainer@360training.com