OSHA training is the best method for workers to perform their jobs safely and is an investment that will pay back over and over again in fewer injuries and illnesses, better morale, lower insurance premiums and more.
- The 10-hour OSHA Outreach Training program was designed for any construction or general industry employee, but is primarily intended for the entry level worker.
- The 30-hour OSHA Outreach Training program is extensive instruction intended for safety directors, foremen, or field supervisors.
We can help you comply with OSHA training safety standards so you can protect yourself or your employees from workplace injuries and death.
Is your organization compliant with OSHA training standards? We can help you comply – and go beyond compliance – for the safety and well-being of your employees.
- Know Your Rights – Under Federal law, you are entitled to a safe workplace. Training also plays a key role in the prevention of accidents.
- OSHA Accepted Provider
- DOL Plastic Card Shipped Within 2 Weeks
- Reg. Price: 10hr: $89 - 30hr: $189
- Enter Promo Code "osha15off" at Checkout
Designed For Workers
The OSHA Outreach Training Program provides training on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of workplace hazards. Outreach classes also provide overview information regarding OSHA, including workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
The OSHA Outreach Training Program provides instruction and training on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of workplace hazards. The OSHA Training Program also provides an overview of OSHA, regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
- Nationwide OSHA Accepted Provider!
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Receive an Official Plastic OSHA Dept. of Labor Wallet Card
- Training Meets Latest OSHA Standards!
- Auto-bookmarking never loses your work!
- OSHA Outreach Trainer Available On-Staff!
- Course Available 24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week!
- DOL Card Shipped Within 2 Weeks.
10-hour and 30-hour Programs
The 10-hour training program is primarily intended for entry level workers. The 30-hour training program is intended to provide workers with some safety responsibility a greater depth and variety of training. All outreach training is intended to cover an overview of the hazards a worker may encounter on a job site. Training emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention, not OSHA standards.
How to Get a Replacement Card
To obtain a replacement 10- or 30-hour student completion card, students must contact their trainer. The trainer will contact the authorizing OSHA training organization. Replacement cards may only be issued for training which took place within the last 5 years.
OSHA Outreach Trainer Contact
OSHA training is becoming mandatory in more states and industries every day. Online training is the most convenient way to take OSHA-accepted training. Enroll online, complete the training at your own pace, and receive your certificates and cards online or in the mail. All of our online OSHA training courses are accepted by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) through our partnership with 360training. Outreach Trainer – Curtis Chambers – OSHAtrainer@360training.com